S-CUBE 2020, the 11th International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software, provides an ideal venue to disseminate state-of-the-art work in the area of sensing applications and frameworks, comprising both hardware and software. The evolution of wireless networks, from personal area networks to mobile networks, are enabling innovative and interesting applications ranging from smart-homes and smart-cities to precision agriculture and advanced healthcare. The widespread acceptance of these new services however can be improved by designing techniques promoting ubiquity, the definition of new protocols, frameworks, and architectures that can not only simplify the software development of wireless sensor networks, but that can also facilitate their system design, deployment, monitoring and maintenance, taking in account power requirements and physical assembly, frequently in adverse environments. Tackling these challenges requires contributions from many fields such as physics (new materials and implementation techniques), embedded systems, software engineering, real-time data acquisition and data fusion, wireless protocols and system security.
The aim of the conference is to create a forum in which researchers from academia and industry, practitioners, business leaders, intellectual property experts, and venture capitalists may work together in order to compare and debate different innovative solutions. The conference will feature a highly selective technical program consisting of regular research papers, short papers, posters and demos.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Smart cities, sensors systems and networks;
- IOT sensors and networks;
- Sensors (environmental, infrastructure, others), signal processing and data aquisition;
- Critical infrastructure monitoring and control;
- Data processing, storage and management;
- Distributed algorithms for reasoning and automation;
- Disaster (fire, earthquakes,…) monitoring, sensing and management;
- Environmental Monitoring;
- Security and privacy in sensor systems;
- Smart-Homes, Smart-Cities and Building automation;
- Tools and platforms for sensor systems planning, deployment, monitoring and maintenance.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
S-CUBE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue in:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.